Before we suspend institutions that may not have paid up properly, we give our best to sort things out.
We have difficulties with the payment of some institutions and have received payments that we cannot safely assign to any institutions.
If you are from one of these institutions, please help us make sure your representative has received our email. Yes, there is the risk you lose your slots if we don't get a reply.
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Griffith University
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Multimedia University Melaka
- Maastricht University
- Roosevelt Academy
- University of Canterbury
- Nanyang Technological University
- Aberystwyth University
- Islamic University of Technology
- University of Western Australia
- University of the Witwatersrand
- UCC Law
- UCC Phil
- Debate Club of University of Mostar
- Open Communication / University of Belgrade
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- De La Salle University
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Intitute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI)
Secondly, please email Head of Participant Affairs Dessislava Kirova if you can tell us where the following payments came from.
- 600€ by Mr/Ms Patel from India on June 19th 2012
- 400€ by Mr/Ms Tian from China on August 28th 2012
- 400€ by Mr Hersh and Ms Klein from the USA on June 12th 2012